Tuesday 23 April 2013

Heaven of Food part 1

Travelling is best when you never forget to bring your camera, your favourite clothes and accessories!

Everytime I travel i will always looking for food, or vintage stuffs that i can add to my collection. I love to hunt for food anywhere, i ate too much but i can't never get fat ( what an ugly truth ) . My friends pretty envy of my skinny figure but i even envy they all have good shaped figure and sexy body...
anyway i don't care anymore, mau kurus kek,mau gemuk jugaaa yang penting you have a very high self-esteem, percaya diri, and stay healthy --- this is the most important :)

i gonna post about my travel to New Zealand last December, stay straight and don't drool over your screen yeah hehe :D coz i'm going to post every food i ate ~ (again sorry if my english is not good :( )

Best sushi restaurant in Rotorua. I was surprised that the restaurant owner is really from Japan and has moved to New Zealand long time ago. They are all fresh and juicy sushi!
fried chicken with vegetable salad . Sooo yummy!



Pork sausage salad include mashed potatoes, beans, onion and sweet-sour sauce at the FatDuck



Told you, i'm a salmon lover! Especially big and juicy like this one ~~

large Chicken caesar salad. No doubt the best caesar salad for me, fresh! all so fresh and healthy!

This one quite recommended in Rotorua, it's one of popular fine dining resto at there.I tried Granny Tarr ,that's the name of this food on the menu ~ here's the description: a Radler tager marinated Pork Scotch fillet on garlic &mozzarella smashed potatoes and char grilled capsicum, drizzled with a port apple juice. Strange food name , but I ordered it and i have no regret. Very recommended :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment