Friday 26 April 2013

Friday, I'm in Love


 Good Morning  ! Thanks God it's Friday!
Today will be a fun weekend! Later tonight my husband and I would let out our boredom, as we haven't went on a date last weekend, we just stay at home and sleep like pig lol...  SO today is abig no no for us, we wanna date!
Iron Man 3 is already showing in theaters! That's why hubby want take me out.We want to see the movie, friends said the movie was so cool, damn it!

What about you guys? What are you planning to spend on Friday night?Of course, You all go have fun with close friends, or whoever that are still single-go out with the family, and there are also those who stay at home on weekend just to watch dvd, playing video games, or for teenage girls, spending time in their room and gossiping about guys,crush,or whatever trending topic is hehe,do pedi-manicure, and try on make-up experiments :)
Whatever it is, from Friday to Sunday should be a weekend that could satisfy us of our tiredness because of busy work.

  
Here's my outfit of the day this morning. 
Zigzag collar top which i bought from my friend's boutique, the clothes that she sells all look good and stylish.
I'm interested in buying this dress because when I wear, the color contrast and the zigzag line attract my eye, it's eyecatching for me.
I've always like unique and different things, also random drawing and colors too. 
The white lacey short is from Dotti, which i bought when i'm on vacation in New Zealand.


OOTD

my lipstick of the day: Chanel Rouge Allure in 97 Incandescente. Sexy red ~




2 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog,too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi too! thank you so much for the comment :) i have viewed your blog and it's damn awesome ~~ how to follow? i've added your blog to my reading list

      Delete