Monday 22 April 2013

Vintage is my favourite all the way


Hola Monday ~~~
How do you think about my blog?
Still needs a lot of improvements hahaha... Gila ternyata bikin blog ga segampang yang aku kira T.T
Kuutak-atik gimana caranya biar bisa nge-post link Instagram di blog juga gak ketemu-temu.. hadeuh stop dulu keluhan sampe disini hehe

my second post of OOTD

love and birds = lovebirds :)
 Same outfit, different shoes.

I love red color so much! On more upcoming post you will see more of my fave colors hehe ~~
This red pump shoe bought from Louboutin. The whole outfit is from my friend's online shop.
As you see, the red makes different look, more into feminine look.

take one      


take two

Lovely casual outfit with casual brown ankle boots from Topshop .



PS: be creative! be brave! and be yourself !
I hope you all have a nice day! C you!

6 comments:

  1. "Cool post!

    Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Really enjoyed this post <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The shirt with the birds is especially beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love take two! The shoes are made for that outfit!

    ReplyDelete