Sunday 21 April 2013

My first blog


Hello everyone, I am Catherine
Apparently, I am new in this blogger thing. So i"m still learning and willing to make this blog as good as I can hehe. The blog is gonna be a place where I can share my personal fashion style, food coz i'm a foodlover! , some travelling pics and my daily life soon :)
Hope you all enjoy and thank you :) 


Below is my outfit of the day for today rainy Sunday.
I'm in love with this floral bouquet skirt recently, it"s something from the style that attracts me for buying it and i'm not regretting it.
The clutch is from Aldo. Top is from nowhere, i bought it from my friend online shop.
I love simple,sweet and chic fashion style. It is not have to be expensive stuffs from head to toe. For me,fashion is something that you can love,you can wear without spend too much money on it, it's something that makes you feel best and be yourself.








1 comment:

  1. Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Loved this blog post <3

    ReplyDelete